01: On Be(com)ing She Who Leads
We are so excited to share the first ever episode of She Who Leads!
We're Audrey Gentile and Marit Ouwerkerk, two embodied leadership experts and co-hosts at She Who Leads.
We made it our life's work to support women visionaries in taking their leadership, impact & ability to receive to new heights in ways that feel so nourishing and energizing to the soul, mind and body.
In our first episode we take you through the foundations of what we as humans simply need to have in order to go from survival to sustainable thriving.
We'll also fill you in on:
- Why mindset work alone often doesn't lead to sustainable change and what to do on instead
- How embodied leaders not only create massive impact and financial abundance, but also feel so good and empowered along the way
- Our (unconventional) view on living your purpose
- The 3 keys to shifting your inner and outer reality without burning out
If you enjoyed this episode, here's two things to do:
1. Follow, like and leave a review for our podcast! We're newbies in the podcast space — and to get our message to more women ready to rise and thrive the easeful way, your engagement goes a long way (and our gratitude will be forever!)
2. If you're ready for more, we invite you to take a look at our leadership experience The Private Hive. In this program, we support you in unleashing and embodying the empowered, radiant, abundant woman that is YOU — while you begin to confidently lead from a space of self-trust and clarity in every area of life. It is then that the world begins to deliver...
We know that if you're here, you are ready for more. We're here to remind you that you have all you need to create it, and to give you the insights and tools to do so.
Stick around for more soon...
In Love + Learning, A&M
Ps. Want to connect? Us too! Send us a DM on Instagram with your number one takeaway @shewholeads.co